Being a member of the Environmental Health Australia (South Australia) Inc enables you to be:
- Represented on a national and state basis
- Informed of changes in legislation, on a state and national level
- Assisted to keep abreast of the changing public and environmental health landscape by being offered up to date training & professional development opportunities at either a discounted rate or at no charge.
- Consulted on changes to legislation and have the opportunity to voice your views and contribute to position papers etc., in order to assist in steering the changes in the directions that will benefit both the profession and the community.
- Involved in Special Interest Groups (SIGS), one of the most valuable aspects of being a member, in times of doing more with less, and with time at a premium, professional networking is invaluable.